- Last Updated: Friday, 04 January 2019 13:23
Becoming a member of the Foundation Trust gives you a greater opportunity to have a real stake in the future of Ashford and St. Peter’s.
It’s free: all you need to do to register is provide us with a few details.
If you live in one of our local authority wards, you can become a member by completing our online application form.
Communication both within the organisation and with our public members is a key aspect of taking the Foundation Trust forward. I want to be part of the team that works towards developing the Trust for the benefit of all its members.
The Benefits to You
There are some key benefits to becoming a Foundation Trust member. You are able to:
- Take part in discussions and consultations about changes and developments at Ashford and St Peter’s.
- Vote to appoint Governors.
- Stand as a Governor yourself (if you are over the age of 16).
- Receive regular communications about Ashford & St. Peter’s developments.
- Join special interest groups at Ashford & St. Peter’s.
- Join the NHS benefit and discount scheme.
You can contact our Membership Manager, Anu Sehdev, on 01932 722063.
Reflecting our Local Communities
It is important that our members reflect the diversity within our local communities and we want to make sure that everyone who would like to be involved can be.
To be a member of Ashford and St. Peter’s Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust you need to live within defined local authority wards, as laid out in annex 1 of the constitution.
Number of Public Members
|Constituency||Population||Number of Governors||% of Membership||Members as at 31/10/18|
|Hounslow, Kingston-upon-Thames, and Richmond-upon-Thames||648567||2||16.58||1178|
|Runnymede, Surrey Heath, and Windsor & Maidenhead||236446||3||20.81||1478|
|Woking and Guildford||246484||3||28.46||2022|
|Rest of Surrey||525648||0||0.31||22|