- Last Updated: Tuesday, 08 November 2016 14:45
Trust rated as ‘good’ by the Care Quality Commission
The independent health care regulator, the Care Quality Commission (CQC), has rated Ashford and St. Peter’s Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust as ‘Good’ following their inspection in December.
Suzanne Rankin, Ashford and St. Peter’s Chief Executive said: ‘I am absolutely delighted with this result which reflects very well on our Trust and is testament to the hard work, care and commitment shown by our staff, not just during the inspection but on a daily basis as they go about their work caring for our patients ... read more
You can read our individual hospital rating reports below:
|Ashford Hospital||Rated as Good|
|St Peter’s Hospital||Rated as Requires Improvement|
Our registration details
Each Trust has to register with the Care Quality Commission on an annual basis.
Ashford and St Peter's Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust is registered in respect of the following regulated activities:
- Diagnostic and screening procedures
- Family planning
- Maternity and midwifery services
- Surgical procedures
- Termination of pregnancies
- Treatment of disease, disorder or injury
- Assessment or medical treatment for persons detained under the Mental Health Act 1983
- Download the CQC action plan updated November 2016
Recent Patient Surveys
The following reports are available on the CQC website at www.cqc.org.uk/provider/RTK/surveys. Our provider code is RTK.
- 02/12/2014: Accident and Emergency
- 08/04/2014: Inpatient
- 11/12/2013: Maternity
- 03/02/2012: Outpatient